An Award... FOR ME?
Thank You to Cindy @ The Grass Can Be Greener, she has passed along to me the Christmas Spirit AWARD! SAWEET!
The rules are...You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. You must link back to the person who gave you the award. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! If you're reading this, pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
Along with this award I need to state 5 things I love about Christmas and they are..
1. Kids Christmas Recital at school (NOT MY KIDS)
2. Lights on houses when we drive by (Although I would never decorate my house like that, it's a pain)
3. Family. I love being able to see family I don't get to see everyday. Spending time with them and laughing with them is the BEST.
4. The fact that this is Jeremy and I's first Christmas, and starting our own traditions is exciting!
5. Getting others presents I know they will LOVE. I just love seeing family and friends faces after seeing what I got them, knowing they love it, it's the BEST!
Well... there you have it, my 5 favorite things about Christmas. I am going to tag all those that read this post, and if you don't want to post, then I guess you don't want to pass along Christmas cheer! ;)